ABOUT US – COMPANY VALUES
Our mission is to provide the best quality, complete, neat, and courteous service for our customers.
To provide a healthy, happy, wholesome, and safe working environment with strong family values for our employees.
To provide this in a profitable manner so that the company can continue to improve and grow for its customers, employees, and their families.
-The Employees of Kerrigan Plumbing
Ten Commandments of Good Customer Service
- A Customer – is the most important person in any business
- A Customer – is not dependent on us we are dependent on him/her
- A Customer – is not an interruption of our work – he/she is the purpose of it
- A Customer – does us a favor when he/she calls – we are not doing him/her a favor by serving him/her
- A Customer – is a part of our business – not an outsider
- A Customer – is not a cold statistic – he/she is a flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like our own
- A Customer – is not someone to argue or match wits with
- A Customer – is a person who brings us his/her wants – it is our job to fill those wants
- A Customer – is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give him/her
- A Customer – is the individual that makes it possible to pay our salary whether he/she is a truck driver, sales person, office employee, or manager